Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake
A quick chocolate snack, perfect for any cold day! It has a brownie-like taste, yet a cake texture. I made 3 – One for me, one for my vegan and one for another non- vegan. We all loved it, vegan or not, and it doesn’t taste like its vegan at all! The great part is, it doesn’t take any extra bowls or cutlery, as you make it in a mug, and use a fork to whisk and eat it.
Servings: 1 mug
Freezer Friendly?: No
Does it Keep?: Only Edible When Fresh
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2-3 drops Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Self-Raising Flour
- In a mug, add the water, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cocoa powder, whisk with a fork, then add the sugar and flour and whisk again. The batter should be the same thickness as cupcake batter.
3. Put in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, or until the centre is molten but the top looks like a sponge. Be careful not to overcook.
4. It is ready to be consumed as soon as out of the microwave, but may need to cool down. Please note this is meant to be consumed warm.
Made This Recipe?
Leave me a message in the comments to tell me how it went!
best CBD for dogs
A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe
that you need to publish more on this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally folks don’t speak about these issues.
To the next! All the best!!
Look into my web page: best CBD for dogs
best CBD gummies
Hi! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading
this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good
read. Thank you for sharing!
cbd gummies for pain
You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really something
that I believe I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and
extremely extensive for me. I am having a look forward to your subsequent publish,
I’ll attempt to get the grasp of it!
best cbd for dogs
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted
at this website is in fact nice.